CERTIFIED & SWORN TRANSLATIONS FOR OFFICIAL PURPOSES
Hisparos Translations are a team of sworn translators authorised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation of Spain. We are governed by the International Languages Office of the said Ministry.
If you have an urgent request, this is your team. We provide Urgent 24h/48h translation service in Madrid. You may order online to speed up the process if you need a certified translator Madrid.
Your certified translator in Madrid
If you´d like to order a sworn translation online:
- Scan your document. If you use your phone for that, please make sure the quality is good.
- Access the system to order a translation online
- Select the number of pages your document has in total. For instance, if you have two documents of two pages each, select 4 pages.
- Select the languages. The symbol <> means that it may from or into the language in question. That is, if you select English<>Spanish, it means that we will translate from English into Spanish or from Spanish into English, as the case may be.
- Select the most convenient plan for you, i.e., urgent or standard. Prices vary according to the plan you shall choose.
- Type in your details, such as name, address, etc. We will use this information only for purposes of fulfilling your request and process your translation order. Please note all details provided by our customers are kept strictly confidential.
- Select payment method, either credit/debit card or Paypal.
- Now all you need to do is sit back and relax. Your translations are being processed and you will receive them in the chosen form.
If you need a certified translation of Dutch, Russian, Romanian, Chinese, Japanese, etc., please fill in this form.
Our service of sworn translations includes:
- Certified translation printed in paper of official use.
- Scan copies of your certified translation for your online applications.
- Free shipping.
Prices include VAT and no extra costs will be added.
What is a certified translator?
It is a professional translator appointed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Spain. A certified translator may sign and seal the translations so that they are valid for official purposes. We work mainly with legal legal and financial documents, so we are fully trained and professional to translate such documents.
Certified Translations in Madrid
In Madrid we provide translation services to law firms and individuals. Visit our website to see our full range of translation services for law firms, auditors, consultants, agencies etc.
SOME TIPS BEFORE YOUR ORDER A TRANSLATION
Make sure you need a sworn / certified translation
Certified translations are significantly more expensive than just a regular translation service. We recommend that you double check this with the authority that requested the translations. In Spain, if you need to submit official documents – such as a birth certificate, a marriage certificate, a background check / criminal records certificate, then for sure you will be required to provide a sworn translation.
Certified translations in Spain follow the regulations of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation. Prices vary but they are usually high, since they do not require further Notary certification – as it is the case in other countries-.